Book your Diving, Travel & Cancellation Insurance with Asiaqua !
After an extensive research, Asiaqua can now offer you the best insurance in the market.
Asiaqua Co Ltd works in partnership with DiveAssure to offer you a selection of diving, travel and cancellation insurance at competitive prices.
All our divers must be covered for the practice of diving by a recognized insurance (CMAS, DAN, PADI, Indepths … etc).).
If you do not have your own dive insurance, we can offer you temporary contracts at low cost, with our partner Indepths.
Cancellation and Travel Insurance is strongly recommended in all countries of the Asia-Pacific region : flight cancellations are frequent, weather conditions uncertain and times of repair often unknown.
For this reason, we offer temporary or annual contracts with our partner DIVEASSURE that cover all scenarios.
Unlike with the insurance provided with your credit card or with a basic travel insurance, poorly adapted to our diving activities, DIVEASSURE will cover you, from the personal drama that prevents you from travelling, mechanical or weather events that interrupt or cancel your cruise or trip, with the Liveaboard Rider option.
Your credit card insurance covers cancellations in case of sickness or if suffering a personal tragedy in France, but in case of serious events in the country of destination or on the boat you have booked, you are not covered !
With our DiveAsure insurance, you are covered for :
- Emergency Medical Evacuation including repatriation
- Emergency and Accidental Medical Treatment
- Diving accident medical treatment – treatment in a hyperbaric chamber
- Medical treatment following an accident in another sport (full list)
- Repatriation of human / mortal
- Emergency assistance 24/24 and 7
- Baggage delay including Diving Gear
- Baggage and Diving gear Loss
- Personal accident
- Emergency Evacuation for non-medical reasons (natural disasters, civil unrest, weather evacuation)
- Cancelation and Curtailment (accidental injury/death of qualified persons, destruction of the home residence, court order, airlines strike or other, car accident during your transportation from the airport or train station, terrorist incident at your destination, employment loss).
- Lost diving days (medical inability to dive, weather days lost – supported by Marine Weather forecast).
- Loss of passport
- Travel (Fights) delays
- Legal Expenses.
With the “Liveaboard Rider” option (available with Deluxe and Elite contracts) option, you get other guarantees of coverage including:
- Trip cancellation coverage for missing liveaboard departure due to airline or other travel company delays (coverage up to 90% of your cruise).
- Coverage for lost diving days due to sickness, weather conditions, diving accident of another passenger on the boat causing the boat to cancel the liveaboard or day of diving, expenses not reimbursed by the tour operator for mechanical reasons causing the cancellation of the liveaboard or day of diving.
DiveAssure covers all these guarantees, usually excluded from the majority of travel insurance.